The next Quarterly Gathering of the Asset Champions Network is Monday, October 29, 7 – 8:30 p.m. at Knollwood Place Apartments. All Asset Champions, and would-be Asset Champions, are invited to participate. Knollwood Place Apartments are part of the Ackerberg campus located behind the Knollwood Target at 3630 Phillips Parkway.
Why attend? – Get to know other people in St. Louis Park committed to making this a better community for youth.
– Share ideas about ways to build assets in our kids.
– Further your role as an Asset Champion.
– Enjoy delicious treats provided by Knollwood Place.
Two Asset Champion trainings will be offered in November for those who have not attended one yet. Both will be at City Hall. Details are: Monday, November 5, 2-4:30 p.m. or Tuesday, November 13, 6:30 – 9 p.m.
Why attend? – Learn more about Children First & its history.
– Become familiar with the 40 Developmental Assets.
– Explore your role as an Asset Champion.
– Meet others in our community who are committed to kids.
Please let us know if you are coming by Emailing Karen,firstname.lastname@example.org