Giving to Children First

Children First operates through donations from individuals, organizations and foundations. This is the time of year that United Way campaigns are in full swing. United Way payroll deductions can be directed to Children First through the United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Simply ask your United Way contact at work for a Donor Designation Form and write in: Park Nicollet Foundation – Children First Fund, 
P.O. Box 650, 
Minneapolis, MN 55440-0650 If you prefer, you can give directly to Children First. Use the link at the bottom on the right under the “100 Best Community” insignia.

Thanks to Park Nicollet Foundation, Children First’s fiscal agent. As a partner in Children First, Park Nicollet has provided this service since the initiative’s inception in 1993. If you have any questions about contributing to Children First, directly or through United Way, email Karen.