The City of St. Louis Park’s Community Open House held June 9th drew a huge crowd despite the overcast 66-degree day. The event featured free swimming, ice skating and food, giveaways, a chance to view city vehicles, and exhibits by city departments and local organizations including Children First.
- Ben whose sparks are taking a walk, playing with his dad and “escuela”
- Rachel whose spark is dancing
- Anna whose sparks are dancing and playing with her friends.
- Bailee whose sparks are swimming and reading because “swimming is very social for me and reading can take me anywhere!”
- 1800 hot dogs and 1250 ice cream treats were consumed.
- 500 reusable water bottles were distributed by Public works.
- 124 kids voted for their favorite sport with the top three being swimming, soccer and baseball.